Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So I thought "emery" was "enamel" for the longest time.


In any case, take this as a cautionary tale not to place its board form in close quarters with anything valuable.  It WILL fuck it up.

Is it just me, or did I miss the entire point of Hannibal Rising?  I'm left in love, feeling sorry, and oh so hot and bothered for Hannibal.

Or that could just be for Gaspard Ulliel.

Cleaning has not happened.  Yet.  The final roommate has left the building, and I'm left with a nice pile of shit to deal with.

Like the used and abused tube of Vagisil waiting patiently for proper disposal on the bathroom floor.

(LOVELY.)

At least it and I haven't made physical contact.  Yet. (Trying to avoid the inevitable here.)  Unlike the time I UNKNOWINGLY AND ACCIDENTALLY touched her boyfriend's semen.  But I guess I was asking for it when I snuck a swap of her body wash.

(FAAANTASTIC.)

If I had washed myself out with that, could we have been talking "immaculate conception" here??

THAT is the fifteen thousand dollar question of the day.

Five Things I'm Currently Coveting:
1. A brownstone residence on Perry
2. Lemonade (Hell, an entire stand!  With child labour included.)
3. A boytoy who will: (a) open jars, (b) carry heavy groceries (and yes, Whole Foods does count as a shopping spree), (c) be man enough to pick up that Vagisil!
4. A Netflix account
5. ************* (God willing!)

Hmmm...on hindsight, I realize I am a woman of humble needs.

Very humble, indeed.

SPOOJ.

P.S. Why am I just discovering James Shigeta NOW????

Can I say, "dashing?"  More Asian-American male leads?  Yes, please!

No comments: